1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and butter down the baking dish. Boil pasta per box instructions. Drain.
2. In a large skillet melt 3 tablespoons butter, add onion and celery and cook until soft. Stir in chicken and garlic then add 1/2 cup hot sauce and simmer until slightly thick.
3. In a separate pan melt 2 teaspoons butter. Whisk in flour and mustard. Wisk in half/half, then the remaining 1/4 cup hot sauce until thick. Add cheddar and pepper jack cheese as well as sour cream until smooth.
4. Spread half of the macaroni in bottom of baking dish. Spread chicken mixture over that. Then top with the remaining macaroni. Pour the cheese sauce evenly over the entire top.
5. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a dish, and add the bread crumbs, parsley and blue cheese. Mix to a crumble with a fork and sprinkle over the top. Bake 30 minutes, or until bubbly!
Recipe courtesy of Duda Farm Fresh Foods, Kiersten Walker – www.dudafresh.com