Who needs dessert when you can sweeten up dinner with this untraditional take on a holiday favorite!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 11” x 17” casserole dish with non stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In large bowl combine, sweet potatoes, apples, cranberries, butter, cranberry juice, and Sweet Potato Spice Pack, mix well.
- Pour sweet potato/cranberry mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally or until sweet potatoes are softened when pricked with a fork.
- Remove from oven, stir in pecans. Sprinkle top of sweet potatoes with Sweet Potato Marshmallow Pack. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are softened and light brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
To see more great recipes with Ocean Spray® products, visit: www.oceanspray.com