Welcome to the Save Mart Supermarkets and S-Mart foods S.H.A.R.E.S. Program
S.H.A.R.E.S. is an acronym for Supporting Humanities, Arts, Recreation, Education & Sports in our community. The S.H.A.R.E.S. card program is an easy and efficient way to fund-raise.
Register your school, church, group, or organization today and ask everyone you know to use a S.H.A.R.E.S. card when purchasing their groceries. Click here to visit the S.H.A.R.E.S. website: www.savemartshares.com
Your organization will then receive the benefits of a quarterly check for your share of qualified purchases. It's that easy!
- Participation in the S.H.A.R.E.S. program and the S.H.A.R.E.S. card is FREE
- S.H.A.R.E.S. is open to ALL groups and organizations*, not just schools and non-profit organizations. Save Mart Supermarkets and their family of stores (Lucky Supermarkets, Food Maxx, and S-Mart Foods) donate 4.5 million annually.
- Each swipe of the S.H.A.R.E.S. card earns up to 3% of qualified purchases for the organization you support.
- Eliminate security issues. No handling of scrip or money is exchanged.
- Simply register your school, church, group or organization in the program and encourage everyone to use their S.H.A.R.E.S. card every time they shop.
- The registered organization will receive a quarterly check reflecting the amount earned. Amounts $4.99 and under will carry forward to the next quarter.
- If you have any questions or want to apply please call 1-800-477-5437
Click here to visit the S.H.A.R.E.S. website: www.savemartshares.com