SAVE MART SUPERMARKETS COUPON ACCEPTANCE POLICY
This policy applies to Save Mart Supermarkets Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries in the USA. Save Mart reserves the right to alter this policy at any time in its sole and absolute discretion.
General Rules - Manufacturer and Store Coupons:
- Coupons may be redeemed only for the specific items included in our customer's purchase transaction. The maximum redemption value is the lesser of the value stated on the coupon or the price of an item. No net cash credits or cash payouts from a coupon purchase will be given.
- Coupons with a face value of $10 or greater are subject to Store personnel review and acceptance.
- Paper coupons must be presented at the time of the purchase transaction.
- Save Mart will accept only coupons issued by Save Mart or the manufacturer for the relevant product. Save Mart will not accept photocopies of coupons.
- Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
- Items purchased must be identical to the coupon offer. No substitutions are allowed.
- Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Save Mart will not accept manufacturer coupons (including, but not limited to, coupons issued through a Catalina or other in-store coupon dispenser) that display another retailer logo or name unless such coupon is for a specific item with the same product identifiers as the product included in our customer's purchase transaction and is sold and available at the store.
- Save Mart will not accept coupons unless they have an expiration date and are presented within valid dates.
- Save Mart will not accept coupons that, in the determination of Save Mart personnel, appear distorted or blurry or are altered in any way.
- Sales taxes apply in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction.
- Applicable bottle and packaging deposits on purchased and free items must be paid by the customer.
- Save Mart reserves the right to refuse any coupons in its sole discretion.
- Purchase rewards (if any) will be calculated based upon customer's net price after deducting Save Smart Rewards savings and all other discounts and savings but before manufacturer coupon deductions i.e. Retail price less Save Mart Rewards and other discounts (except manufacturer's coupon) equals the net purchase amount eligible for reward (assuming compliance with other requirements).
- For purposes of calculating Rewards Purchases, purchase totals shall exclude: Beer, Wine, Spirits, Tobacco Products, Fuel, All Fluid Items in the Refrigerated Dairy Section (including Fluid Dairy and Dairy Substitutes), Prescription Items and Co-payments, Bus/Commuter Passes, Fishing/Hunting Licenses and Tags, Postage Stamps, Money Orders, Money Transfers, Ski Tickets, Amusement Park Tickets, Event Tickets, Lottery Tickets, Phone Cards, Gift Cards, and Gift Certificates; also excluded are: Bottle Deposits, Redemption Values, and Sales Taxes.
Internet Printed Coupons:
- Save Mart accepts internet printed coupons subject to the general rules set forth above.
- Internet printed coupons must follow standard industry format, including a serial number and barcode that is recognized by the store bar code reader.
- Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture's address on the printed coupon.
- Save Mart will not accept print at home internet coupons that offer "free product."
Clip to Account Coupons for Save Smart and Lucky You Reward Programs:
- Internet and digital coupons that have been electronically loaded to a Save Mart Save Smart Rewards are automatically redeemed at the time of purchase after the Save Smart Rewards number has been entered. All other coupon policies above apply to electronic coupons that are loaded to a Save Smart Rewards account. Internet and digital coupons electronically loaded to a Save Mart Save Smart Rewards are not included in any operative "double coupon" or other increase in coupon value promotion. Coupons are not accepted on online shopping orders made on Save Mart.com, except Internet and digital coupons that have been electronically loaded on the Save Mart account being used for that order.
- Coupons that are added to an account expire after 30 days from loading to the account.
- Coupons are subject to manufacturer availability and may change daily.
- Save Mart will not accept any other digital coupons (i.e., those presented via a smartphone), other than those offered through our own mobile Save Smart customer engagement program.
- Save Mart does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction.
- Coupon stacking policies for manufacturer coupons apply to paper and electronic coupons that have been loaded to a Save Smart Rewards account.
- If a customer presents two coupons for the same item in a single transaction, Save Mart will accept the digital coupon before the paper coupon, subject to the terms of the applicable offer and/or coupon. If two or more paper coupons are presented, the clerk will work with the customer to apply the single best coupon for an item.
- Save Mart has the right to limit the number of identical coupons and the number of coupons sought to be redeemed for identical items per transaction.
All coupon redemption terms are subject to our Coupon Acceptance Policy in effect at time of redemption. Save Mart may change the terms of our Coupon Acceptance Policy at any time. Such changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement. The current Coupon Acceptance Policy will be posted at the customer service area in each store. You are also advised to periodically check our website for any changes to the terms of our Coupon Acceptance Policy.