Store Policy & Guidelines
Submitted by site.admin on
All Save Mart Supermarket stores (i.e., Save Mart, S-Mart, Lucky, and Food Maxx) accept legitimate and current manufacturer coupons, and printed Online/Internet coupons. The Company and its Store Managers have the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of any manufacturer and/or digital coupon or offer. This includes prohibiting a shopper from clearing a shelf of product, via multiple coupons, as it deprives other customers of bargains on products they are seeking. For our complete coupon policy click here.
- Checks must be written for the current date
- Checks must be made out directly to the store.
- Check should be numbered 200 or higher. Any exceptions will require management approval.
- Checks must be preprinted with customer’s name and address, and address must be in California or Nevada.
- Customer must present a valid driver’s license or a state issued photo identification card. Other identification must be approved by a manager.
- The name and address preprinted on the customer’s photo identification must match the name and address on check.
- Checks must be written for the exact amount of the customer’s purchase EXCEPT at Save Mart, where cashback amount cannot exceed $50
Price Accuracy Guarantee
If the price charged is higher than the shelf or advertised price you’ll receive the item FREE (limit one of each item) and be charged the lowest advertised price for all additional same items. Purchases to earn a value item or promotion exclude alcohol, liquor, tobacco, dairy products, gift and financial card programs, money orders, wire transfers, lottery tickets, event and transportation tickets and other products and services which the Company, state or federal agency may deem excluded from time to time.
We do our best to have all advertised products on our shelves when you shop with us. Sometimes due to conditions beyond our control, we do run out. If this happens, we may offer a raincheck which can be used when we have new supplies available. LIMITS: in fairness to all of our customers, we reserve the right to limit individual purchases of any sale item unless otherwise noted. Sale items not available to commercial dealers or wholesalers. Sold in retail quantities only.
Returns - Save Mart Satisfied
Save Mart Satisfied (money back) guaranteed assures our customers that if they are dissatisfied with their purchase for ANY reason, we will gladly replace the item or refund the purchase price. Liquor and tobacco items may only be returned for quality issues and must have management approval.
- Pets are not allowed unless they are a service animal.
- A service animal is a dog or miniature horse that is trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability. Comfort animals are not Service Animals according to ADA regulations.
- Service animals are never allowed in shopping carts, hand carts, or electric mobility carts.
- Service animals must be under the control of its owner at all times, with a harness or leash, or through the use of effective voice or signal commands. If the animal is out of control, creates a dangerous situation, or health hazard in the store, the animal must be removed.