Your California Rights
In some circumstances, California residents may have additional rights over personal information.
The Right to Request More Information
You may have the right to request more information about how we have treated your personal information in the past 12 months, including:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected that information;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
The Right to Request Access
You also may have the right to request access to your personal information.
The Right to Request Deletion
Under certain conditions, you may have the right to request that we delete your personal information. Please note that simply logging out or uninstalling an app does not delete your account or the personal information we may have collected.
How to Exercise these Rights
To submit a request to exercise these rights, please:
- Contact Us
- Call customer service toll free at 1-800-692-5710
- Mail us at Save Mart Supermarkets, California Rights Request, Attn: Save Mart Privacy Compliance Officer, PO Box 4278, Modesto, CA 95352
Please clearly state that the request is related to “Your California Privacy Rights” and provide your name, an e-mail address, and phone number where you may be contacted.
Please be aware that, even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us or request that we delete your information, we may still need to contact you for customer service, product information, service notices, or recalls.
Before we can respond to your request, we will first need to verify your identity using personal information you recently provided to us. If we are not able to verify your request we will contact you for more information. If we are unable to verify your identity after a good faith attempt, we may deny the request and, if so, will explain the basis for the denial.
Designating an Authorized Agent
You may designate someone to submit requests and act on your behalf (an “Authorized Agent”). To do so, you must provide us with written permission to allow your Authorized Agent to act on your behalf.
Do Not Track Requests
Third-Party Marketing and Selling
We do not provide your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Nor do we intend to sell your personal information to third parties without providing you notice and an opportunity to opt-out.
We will not unlawfully discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.